- Lease real estate at the lowest price they can get.
- Lease the same real estate at the highest price they can get.
- Earn their profit on the difference leasing prices.
ONE OF THE BEST EXAMPLES of this method at work is that used by a successful real estate wealth builder:
YOU CAN ARRANGE SIMILAR DEALS with many different kinds of real estate. Thus, you can:
- Lease residential apartments and sub-let them to others at a higher rent than you’re paying.
- Lease commercial space for stores and sub-let it to groups of merchants needing a minimum amount of area.
- Lease open land and use it for parking or temporary storage of large construction equipment.
YOUR WHOLE KEY IN EARNING FROM REAL ESTATE you don’t own is to have a sub-let clause in your lease. Write the lease so there is no restriction on your sub-letting of the space you rent. Then you can:
- Sub-let your space to anyone of your choice.
- Sub-let at a rent YOU set based on the tenant YOU find.
- Sub-let to as many tenants as you choose.
SUB-LETTING REAL ESTATE can give you instant income when you receive your security deposit and first month’s rent. Try it and see!